If you navigated to this page, then…
- your looking to expand your business opportunities to projects requiring bonding, or;
- there is a question in your mind as to whether you currently have the best program available.
A contractor’s ability to increase bid opportunities and to secure projects can be highly dependent on their ability to obtain bonding. In certain cases, bonding can be the lifeblood of a contractor and will dictate the success and growth of the company.
D.S. Blum has the resources to provide your company with the most responsive, comprehensive and competitive bonding program available. If needed, D.S. Blum, Inc. is an approved agent for the U.S. Small Business Administration Surety Bond Guarantee Program.
General Customer Profile
Environmental Remediation Contractors and Professionals, including but not limited to:
Asbestos, Lead and Mold Abatement, Fire & Water Restoration
General and Design-Build Contractors, At-Risk Construction Managers and Agency Construction Managers
Virtually any contractor or service provider requiring any type of bond
- Single project limits available to $100 MIL
- Department of Treasury approved (T-Listed) insurance companies
- A.M. Best rated insurance companies
- Target accounts range from startups to firms with annual billings to $150 MIL